Sunday 24 April 2016

Photographic essay: Problems with overexposure

On my second shoot the natural lighting meant that it was really hard to compose photographs and to view them afterwards proved really difficult- so these are the end result. overexposed, which means I will have to reshoot, this part of my photographic essay.

I've decided to play around with angling and focus but I think I need to make sure the photographs in my essay show consistency and flow artistically but in a logical, chronological way. 

I also need to relook at my depth of field when taking photographs in this essay to help try and convey the message in my structure. 


I've decided to play around with angling and focus but I think I need to make sure the photographs in my essay show consistency and flow artistically but in a logical, chronological way. 

In future I need to be more aware of my subject placement, the photographs from this day have come out very disorganised and aren't constructed well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment