Monday 2 May 2016

Shoot 6

I also wanted to show some outdoor contrast, and felt that the outdoor atmosphere posed an even deeper thought into the concept of being lost from and not living in 'the moment'. 
 I try to keep consistency with previous shoots by aiming to use the rule of thirds and a rough idea of the golden rule in these images. This helps to keep Mollie's phone centre stage!

 I like how the lighting will contrast in comparison to the rest of my photographs which I will use in the essay, its natural qualities against the yellow tone of the artificial lighting again showing the differences between digital reality and nature.
I really liked how this photo came out  because it is focused nicely and it is different to the rest because she is actually looking up- I wonder what caught her attention. But since she wasn't engrossed in her phone use it doesn't fit with the main focal point of the project

No comments:

Post a Comment