Monday 2 May 2016

Shoot 5

In another shoot, I photographed Mollie completing normal tasks half heartedly whilst on her phone, the aim was to compare the impact of technology on our everyday lives in simple daily tasks such as cooking and brushing our teeth.
 In my composition I have considered the golden rule and the rule of thirds carefully, to try and capture the attention of my viewers on the most important elements of the photograph.



 I think these photos are effective in demonstrating the invasion of tech in the lives of people, young adults in particular who have grown up indulged in connection and satisfaction from online interactions.


I made sure that the synthetic lighting in these photographs wasn't too bright because I didn't want to take away from the light of the phone, lighting up parts of Mollie's face. I really like the way this shows up in some photos more than others in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment