Monday 2 May 2016

Black and white


Without taking away from the key message at the forefront of my project, I'm trying to experiment with simple ways to enhance the structure and content of my photographic essay. So I've experimented with a few forms of black and white using photoshop. 
I really like this outcome, it sits simply with the theme, and contrasts against the whole idea of technological advancement and brings us back to a more simple form of photography. On the other hand I am concerned that with this change in editing we lose attention to some details which are crucial in to be recognised with the points I am trying to explore and communicate clearly. I don't think I will end up using any black and white editing in my work as it takes away from the highlight and attention to the aspects of technology in the image.


No comments:

Post a Comment